Monday, March 10, 2008

Getting Ready to Pour

Hi guys,

My builder Mark is motivated, and we've been busy. Some pix:
Trenches cleaned and
forms and insulation added:
It's time to bring back the plumber and electrician for their pre-pour set-ups. I haven't been to my PO Box in a week, but I don't expect the permit is here yet.

The addition site is staying pretty dry, though. After meticulous prep, Mark wants to do the whole slab in one "mono-pour".... about 9 yards, I guess.

The weather has been changing continuously. I manage to collect enough firewood in the the woods day by day to stay warm. Keeping the ground water moving is a daily deal. When things dry up a bit, the natural water flow will be easier to work with, such as it is... This IS a desert, right?
The dog is now Dali.

No comments: